Dr. Ashraf Hassan Soliman
Consultant specializing in corneal, cataract and Glaucoma Surgery and Refractive surgery in Egypt.
• Associate Professor of Ophthalmology – Ain Shams University
• Consultant cornea, cataract and Glaucoma Surgery and Refractive surgery
• Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow ,UK
• Member of the American academy of ophthalmology
• Member of the American Society for Cataract and Refractive surgery (ASCRS)
• Member of the European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS)
• Egyptian Ophthalmological Society (EOS)
Honorary Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine Ain Shams University in 2001, Granted MD degree in ophthalmology in 2009 and was appointed Lecturer of ophthalmology-Ain Shams University.
He has many scientific researches published in international medical journals in the field of ophthalmology
• Cataract Surgery
• Glaucoma Surgery
• Refractive surgery (LASIK – Phakic IOLs – keratoplasty – Keratoconus)
What is the optimistic clinics group?
optimistic clinics is a group of ophthalmologists in different eye specialties whose mission is to diagnose the condition of the patient and to move the patient to the appropriate center according to the equipment and facilities suitable for the situation without bias to a specific type of equipment to provide the best service to the patient without bias to a specific procedure or device.
Its purpose is to provide a service to the patient with the best medical service according to the available and the best for the patient.